E-Mailed Appointment Reminders can Be Disregarded
When you schedule an appointment ahead-of- time, you will receive both
- a reminder phone call several days in advance
- and an email reminder.
However, our software also sends unintended and unnecessary email “reminders”:
- when you are added to our schedule on the same day as your visit
- when certain testing or treatment is documented in your medical record.
Therefore, you can safely disregard emails that are: FROM: Northampton Integrative Medicine with a SUBJECT: Appointment Reminder.
We have disabled some features of the portal:
- Lab Results: Since a software upgrade in July, 2014, our patient portal has not been displaying lab results correctly. We’ve decided to stop posting results to the portal until our software vendor has resolved the issues. We will routinely mail you a copy of your results. If you need a specific result, please call the office.
Features which are currently available:
- You can communicate with your provider(s) and staff using portal messaging, located under the Messaging tab.
- Request prescription refills. Under Health Summary tab, locate the medications section and click on the green Refill button:
- View and manage your Health Summary information. Send requests for updates if you see missing or incorrect information (medications, problems, allergies, medical history).
- View, download or email an electronic copy of Visit Note Summaries. Under Visit/Results tab.
- View, download or email an electronic copy of your Health Summary. Under Health Summary tab.
- Update your contact and insurance information. Under related section in Health Summary tab.
- View upcoming and past scheduled visits on the Home tab.
Thank you for your patience – we’re working hard to encourage our vendor to address these issues.