We are still here for you and are still accepting new patients! Like so many businesses all over the world, our team here at NIM has been figuring out the best course of action to make sure you get the care you need in this very difficult time. Like you, we have headed into uncharted territory and are taking it all day by day.
You can schedule an appointment with your provider to discuss COVID-19 prevention and review ways to boost your immune system and maintain your health. For mild to moderate cases of COVID-19, we can discuss treatment. If you are symptomatic or have been exposed, we can help with in-home, natural and prescription treatments.
In the midst of the pandemic, we believe more than ever that NIM needs to be here for all of our patients. Though it may feel you are alone at times, we are here, and will continue to be here, for you. We all need help right now and must provide encouragement for one another. Please be patient as we navigate through these weeks and know we are trying our best with the resources we have. We are striving to care for you all!
Please note our office changes below.
Love and Light,
NOTE: If you are experiencing respiratory distress, please seek care at your local Emergency Department immediately.
- All staff, patients and visitors must wear a mask in the building. Patients are asked to bring their own mask if they have one. Only people with scheduled appointments and allergy shot patients will be allowed into the building. No guests, please.
- Walk-in Allergy shots are being administered on Tuesday and Thursday, 9-430pm and Wednesday 11:30-6pm only.
- Scheduled office visits with providers are being done with telemedicine (video or phone). Prior to any upcoming appointment, you will be contacted by our reception department. We are working hard to keep you and our staff safe and cared for.
- Allergy testing, IMs and IVs are being scheduled on a reduced basis.
- Supplements can be ordered by phone or using our online shopping cart. We can ship directly to you or we will bring your supplements out to you.
- All other concerns will be addressed by phone.
We appreciate the support of our patients, staff and community.