Our portal is for NON-URGENT concerns. If you are experiencing an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. We request that when communicating an issue to our staff, please use one method – portal message or phone call – to avoid over-utilizing their time. Similarly, please do not contact multiple staff members with the same issue. Allow 3-5 business days for our staff to respond. If your concern is more complex, an office visit may be necessary.
- Health tab – My Medications Request prescription refills
– My Records Display, save or send (email is not secure) your health records.
- Messages Tab View messages that you have sent or received. Create message to your provider or staff. Attachments are allowed.
Note: You will receive an email notification alerting you when you have a Message. Lab results will be attached to messages. If you would like a specific lab result, please send a portal message to our medical records department or call (ext 130) and ask to have it sent to your portal account
- Family Tab When access has been granted, you can switch to viewing different family member portal accounts.
- Account Tab Change the information in your Portal profile. Grant family members access to your Patient Portal. Change your username and password, your contact information and your preferred language, location and time zone. You can stop the clinic from sending any more messages or health information to your portal by removing the check from the “Send protected health information to my patient portal’ check box.
*Be sure to scroll to the bottom and click SAVE.