E-Mailed Appointment Reminders can Be Disregarded
When you schedule an appointment ahead-of-time, you will receive both
- a reminder phone call several days in advance
- and an email reminder.
However, our software also sends unintended and unnecessary email “reminders”:
- when you are added to our schedule on the same day as your visit
- when certain testing or treatment is documented in your medical record.
Therefore, you can safely disregard emails that are: FROM: Northampton Integrative Medicine with a SUBJECT: Appointment Reminder.
Portal Features Currently Available:
- You can communicate with your provider(s) using portal messaging, located under the ‘Messaging‘ tab. Choose ‘Message Type: Medical Problem‘ and a drop-down of names will appear.
- Request prescription refills.
- View upcoming and past scheduled visits.
- View and manage your Health Record information. Send requests for updates if you see missing or incorrect information.
- View, download or email an electronic copy of Visit Note Summaries or Health Summary.
- Update your insurance, contact or personal information under My Account.
- View Lab Results: Because the portal has not consistently displayed lab results correctly, we are not posting results on the portal. We will routinely mail you a copy of your results for your records. However, if you would like a specific result posted, please call our medical records department (ext 130).