E-Mailed Appointment Reminders can Be Disregarded
When you schedule an appointment ahead-of-time, you will receive both
- a reminder phone call several days in advance
- and an email reminder.
However, our software also sends unintended and unnecessary email “reminders”:
- when you are added to our schedule on the same day as your visit
- when certain testing or treatment is documented in your medical record.
Therefore, you can safely disregard emails that are: FROM: Northampton Integrative Medicine with a SUBJECT: Appointment Reminder.
Portal Features Currently Available:
- You can communicate with your provider(s) using portal messaging, located under the ‘Messaging‘ tab. Choose ‘Message Type: Medical Problem‘ and a drop-down of names will appear.
- Request prescription refills.
- View upcoming and past scheduled visits.
- View and manage your Health Record information. Send requests for updates if you see missing or incorrect information.
- View, download or email an electronic copy of Visit Note Summaries or Health Summary.
- Update your insurance, contact or personal information under My Account.
- View Lab Results: The RESULTS section does not consistently display lab results correctly, so we are not posting your results there. Instead, we will send Messages with the labs attached. You will receive an email notification alerting you when you have a Message. If you need a specific result, please call our medical records department (ext 130) and ask to have it sent to your portal account.