NAD is a coenzyme found in almost every cell within the body. It powers metabolic processes by supporting the mitochondria, the energy centers of each cell. Mitochondrial support can help influence digestion, cognition, mental clarity, aging and overall energy levels. One of NAD’s most significant roles within the body is in oxidation-reduction (redox) reactions. These reactions are a part of the metabolic system that works to convert food into the energy (ATP) our body needs to function properly.
Although the body naturally produces NAD, overall levels of this coenzyme can decrease as we age. This can lead to cellular changes that may result in age-related illness. NAD IV therapy can aid in supplying the body with the energy it needs to heal on a cellular level.
NAD supplementation can offer a variety of benefits that can help to improve many symptoms and conditions, including:
- Brain regeneration and neurological function
- Improvement in mental clarity, memory, focus and concentration
- Boost mood, improve depression and anxiety
- Boost energy levels, reduce overall fatigue
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Restore muscle function and athletic performance
- Prevent and correct DNA damage
- Slow the aging process
- Improve metabolism
- Support weight loss
NAD is administered intravenously by clinical staff in our office.