All visitors to our office are requested to avoid using scented products, or wearing clothing which has had contact with scented products or chemical fumes. Severe reactions can occur in some of our patients, even in the absence of a noticeable aroma. We recommend using unscented personal products. If you forget to comply, we may need to reschedule your appointment. Thank you for your cooperation with this policy.
- NO Scented Hair Products, Lotions, Perfumes or Colognes
- NO Scented Laundry Detergents or Dryer Sheets
- NO Essential Oils
- NO Tobacco Smoke
- NO Moth Balls, Insect Repellant, Dry Cleaning Fluids or Gasoline.
NOTE: Our laboratory closes 1/2 hour before the office closes. Appointments are required for blood draws – no walk-ins, please.
- Monday 9-5
- Tuesday 9-5
- Wednesday 11:30-7:00 pm
- Thursday 9-5
- Friday 9-12
Holiday Hours 2019-2020 Closed
- Memorial Day- Monday, May 25, 2020
- Independence Day- Thursday, July 4, 2020 Open Friday, July 5 9-12pm, Allergy Dept. Closed.
- Labor Day- Monday, September 7, 2020
- Columbus Day- Monday, October 12, 2020
- Thanksgiving- Open Wednesday, 11/27/19 9-330pm; Closed on Thursday-Friday, November 28 and 29
- Christmas- Tuesday-Wednesday – December, 24 and 25 Open Thursday, 12/26/19 11:30am-7pm
- New Year’s Eve and Day- Open Tuesday, 12/31/19 9-12:30pm; Closed on Wednesday, 1/1/2020
Allergy Treatment: Allergy injections are administered on a walk-in basis during office hours.
Vitamins, Herbs and Supplements: In addition to our online store, established patients can purchase supplements at our office during regular office hours. For faster service, you may call and place your order ahead of time, and we’ll have them ready for you. We also offer shipping by UPS ground service for an additional fee. Shipments generally arrive in 2-3 business days.
We request 24-hours notice of cancellation for all appointments. If necessary, messages may be left on our answering machine after hours. A fee may be charged for missed appointments or late cancellations.
When scheduling your initial appointment, an office assistant will ask about your medical insurance plan and assist you in determining your coverage for our services. Copays and deductibles are expected at the time of service, as well as any service not covered by your insurance. We accept cash, checks and credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover). Please have your insurance card(s) available when you call. We accept many insurance plans which may cover all or part of your visit fee. Once you schedule your initial appointment, we will verify your coverage. The following is a partial list of accepted insurances. There are many other plans which may provide coverage at our office.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Consolidated Health Plans
- Fallon Select Care HMO/PPO
- GIC Plan / Commonwealth Indemnity Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO/PPO
- Health New England HMO/PPO
- Health Plans Incorporated
- Oxford Health
- Student Resources
- Tufts Health Plans
- United Health Care
If you do not have insurance coverage, we can quote you the anticipated fee for your service. Payment is expected at the time of your visit. We accept cash, checks and credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover).
From I-91 (north or south), take exit 18. The exit will come to a “T.” Turn left on Pleasant St./Route 5. Proceed ½ mile to #395, on your left, just after the blue ATM. Park on either side of the building. The main entrance faces Pleasant Street. From downtown Northampton, take Pleasant Street ½ mile to #395. You’ll see us on the right, after Northampton Bicycle and the plaza with the UPS Store. Park on either side of the building. The main entrance faces Pleasant Street.